Friday, October 2, 2009

My Hols! and Hari Raya!

Greetings!
This post is about my Hols and Raya..MyEm0.Com

On 18/9/09.. I brought my family to SG..just keen to Treat them SG..MyEm0.Comthe buffets served are very fresh and drooling..My becoming Bro in Law also brought his family to SG..hhoho.. peoples may think that it's the 2 families gathering(becoming! actually)..very enjoying although along the way to SG,the highway was very packed and we lost track, stucked in the traffic jammed..Balik umah sume bloated..sgt kenyang..dan dpt murah!

Hari Raya falls on 20/9/2009
Muslim only fasting for 29 days..went back to Kuala Lipis right afta Raya prayer..packing and depart to KL with 2 family's cars. ..Well, dis tym hari raya, not all relatives are around..ayah Tat's family and Ayah cu's family went back to kelantan,Makteh to Perak(pakteh hometown),Aunty shikin to kajang(uncle naha's hometown)..left my family,uncle Rahman's, mak Yah's and my 2 bujang's uncles at lipis..well,abah don't like long journey travel,that's why we only balik to Kuala Lipis..along the way, we drop by and beraya at other relatives' house..met Uncle Rahman's family..Arianna yg sgt cummel..and Batrisya yg dah grown up sket..both are very cute and adorable!Cummell..mcm kakak2 sedara dorg!=P and then we mkn2 lagi..!Rendang,ketupat,kuah kacang and rendang!homemade lagi!MyEm0.Com

Staying in Rest House @ Tanjung Lipis was awesome..the scenery from there is very nice and the air is refreshing..we can c Kuala Lipis from the hotel because the hotel allocated on the hill..Our diner was at my late grandmother's house..together with my 2 uncles..cooking, chatting..with my siblings..well,my mom usually,when balik kg..she always give the mandate to Us to cook..whatever we want.. the 4 of us..usually my handsome uncle/my mom's youngest bro always be part and menyibuk..huhu..Orange Tangerin tree in front of Wan's house berbuah..4 of us so excited..well,usually we bought the oranges in spuer market..especially if u wanna but the extra large size orange..it;s very rare to find in kedai buah,,but our orange tree vert excites us!..Rimbun dan lebat..all the orange are ready to be picked by us..huhu

went back to Kl afta family gathering at ayah tat's house on raya 4..along d way..drop by to aunty zana's house..well,her grandchild is older than me though!=P

reached Kl around 8.30pm..It's Adik's birthday..adik turned 20 on Raya 4..23/9/2009
her gang made a surprise visit to our house right afta we reached home..huhuhu..well,it's about 12 of them! big gang anyway..huhuhu..

then, makteh's family came and visit us on the next day,at the same tym I went to Sunway Pyramid with my best Girlfriends..skating,chatting,eating & StarBuck-ing..well..we made a record, no collapse for 1st tym skating!..huhuhu..

well..I let the pixxa tell the rest! enjoy!MyEm0.Com



at SG..with becoming BIL's family


the handsome and talkative Ikhwan


Siblings


@ ayah tat's house



Siblings


Arianna Nadira




Adlin Batrisya





Sunway Pyramid with manje&Nad


Pakteh& maktih's family visit


Atira Birthday surprise


cousins






Raya @ makteh's house


Orange Tangerine tree of ours!xmasam ppun..manis dan extra large size of Orange..Jual dpt byk duit nih!=P


This orange belong to Adik..she booked it 1st right afta it dropped to ground..haha


Intan's Open house!

No comments:

Post a Comment